Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Come Inside My Chambers

Blottered readers ask, we deliver. One news-hungry fan who prefers to have his crime info shoved down his throat and overflowing from his nose doesn't believe in media saturation and demands we cover the "Robert Chambers" case to give our world-weary perspective. I confess, I had to Google his name but I'm glad I did and now we can all rest easy knowing Robert Chambers is not afraid to pound his gavel and bitch-slap justice for the people.
"I don't know why they're doing this to me," Cherylethia Glenchelle Holmes sobbed as she was led from Huntington's federal courthouse in handcuffs.

Holmes, 23, had been out on bond since February, after she was arrested on a drug charge. Police said she was carrying drugs and a semi-automatic pistol when she was arrested outside the 8th Avenue Bar in Huntington.

U.S. District Judge Robert Chambers said the severity of the charges against Holmes and "compelling circumstances" about them prompted him to revoke her bond.
Good work, Bob.
Bond Revoked for Potential Suspect in 4 Slayings [WVNS TV]